Free Course to Develop:-
- Essential, commercial skills you need to change your career, start a business or become a freelancer.
- An understanding of the risks associated with changing career or starting up including, financial implications and market awareness/analysis.
- Confidence in asking for help in your local business community, including the value of networking and growing your professional contacts both on and offline
3 engaging modules to develop ideas, access resources and put your plans action
If you are looking to change career, start a business or become a freelancer then you have come to the right place!
Understanding Enterprise is a short course that gives you:
- An industry recognised accredited Level 1 qualification.
- 3 essential modules that focus on professional development, confidence, and skills within business startup and employability.
- Connections with peers, unique and fun course facilitators and 121 support from the FIRST team to help you reach your goals.
This course develops your skills and empowers you to pursue your passion to either get that dream job, learn about self-employment or explore entrepreneurship.
To access the course free of charge you must be:
- Aged Over 19 (as of 1st August 2021)
- A resident in the UK or Europe for 3+ years
- Living in Newcastle, North Tyneside, Northumberland, South Tyneside, Gateshead, Sunderland or Durham.
Register today to book your place or chat to one of the team now to get the answers to those ‘what if’ questions.