Supported by FW Capital, we are delighted to share our latest event to connect/unite & inspire founders from across the Tees Valley
Calling all entrepreneurs of Teesside - it's time to put the fun back into running a business!
After 18 months of survival/pivoting and next level problem solving, down the tools and join us in celebrating, learning and connecting with like minded business owners from your local area.
Based in the Tees Valley, over the course of 2 days on 4th and 5th of November 2021, you and 25 business leaders will be treated to face to face activities including:
Day 1: Thursday 4th November 10:00 - 17:00
- A business brunch to connect and build new contacts.
- An action packed bus tour to showcase innovations and case studies from entrepreneurs that have shown inspirational resilience and leadership throughout the pandemic.
Day 2: Friday 5th November 11:00 - 16:00
- A peer to peer round table discussion on investment readiness.
- An inspirational leaders lunch to reflect and share thoughts form the experience.
Benefits of attending:
By the end of the 2 days you will come away with:
- Ideas and opportunities to take back to your own business
- Real time information on the funding landscape including business grants and finance available specifically to Teesside business.
- New connections to like minded business owners who may become mentors, customers or collaborators in the future!
For businesses based in and around Teesside this event is free. For businesses based outside of the area please submit your trading address postcode when you register and we will get in touch to see if you are eligible for a free ticket.
CLICK HERE for more information and to register for your ticket.