SO THAT YOU CAN:
⚡ FEEL: energised + excited
🤝🏼 MEET: like-minded people
👣 TAKE: positive steps towards getting a job or starting a business
If that sounds like something you’d like to get involved with, contact us to find out how you can sign up to be part of a tight knitted team taking part in an exciting new ‘learn by doing’ Level 1 Award in Understanding Enterprise.
↗️ No cost to participate if you live in the following places: Newcastle, Northumberland, North Tyneside and South Tyneside.
↗️ Cohorts run at regular intervals
- Opportunity to develop relationships with local employers in the sectors/roles you are interested in
- Access to a network of 5000+ employers across the North East
- A fun & innovative way of ‘learning by doing’, not death by PowerPoint!
- Strong focus on personalised learning through individual learning plans & personal tutors with dedicated 121 time, drop ins & care calls. We are committed to the inclusion of learners with special requirements/additional needs and have procedures in place to ensure this.
- Opportunity to meet like-minded individuals to drive you & your ideas forward!
- Connections to role models – meeting local entrepreneurs who can share their successes as well as their failures and how they’ve overcome them
- A substantial aftercare package and an ‘open door’ policy of support from FIRST
- 1 year’s study membership of the Institute of Enterprise and Entrepreneurs.
To find out more, contact us using the form below!