Do you know someone who is looking for their dream job? Or wants to follow their passion and set up their own business?
We believe that YOU ARE FIRST! So we want to reward you with a FREE £10 Love to Shop Voucher!
- Recommend a friend to take part in Understanding Enterprise course using this form here
- You will be contacted once they register for the course
- Receive your voucher within 1 month of them completing the course
PLUS! You will also get an extra goodie bag if you recommend 5 friends to sign up before 18th March 2022
WHAT IS UNDERSTANDING ENTERPRISE?
- SFEDI industry accreditation FREE Level 1 qualification.
- Develop skills within business startup and employability by focusing on professional development and building confidence.
- Tailored around busy life styles and delivered in either Bitesize or Intensive course
3 engaging modules to develop ideas, access resources and put plans into action:
- Identify and develop essential, commercial skills you need to change your career, start a business or become a freelancer
- Analyse and understand the risks associated with changing career or starting up including financial implications and market awareness/analysis
- Ask for help in your local business community with confidence, the value of networking and growing your professional contacts both on and offline.
WHO CAN I RECOMMEND?
- Anyone over the age of 19 (as of August 2021)
- A resident in the UK or Europe for at least 3 years
- Someone living in Newcastle, North Tyneside, Northumberland, South Tyneside, Gateshead, Sunderland or Durham
WHAT DO I GET?
- Support people to grow and develop personally and professionally, by providing them with the opportunity to gain a qualification.
- £10 Free Love to shop e-gift card per person you recommend, and completes Understanding Enterprise course.*
- NO LIMIT on how many people you can recommend!
- Redeem voucher with over 30 high street brands including; Uber Eats, Just Eat, Deliveroo ASOS, H&M, FATFACE, Decathlon, TK Max, XBOX, Apple, Currys.
- Spend your vouchers online and get delivery services to your door.
- FREE secret goodie bag if you recommend 5 people or more by 18th March 2022.*
- *Please note this offer is only available to individuals and not open to referral partners organisations.
WHAT DO LEARNERS GET?
- Opportunities for job seekers, volunteers, early stage founders, aspiring entrepreneurs, students, career changers and kickstarters.
- 121 support from the FIRST team to help learners to reach individual goals.
- Connections with peers and likeminded people to grow their networks and collaborate together.
- Unique, fun and engaging delivery of the course.
- Options to choose which course type they would like to do; Bitesize or Intense.
- Advice and guidance from industry experts to help learners to develop their ideas further.
- 1 years FREE study membership to the Institute of Enterprise and Entrepreneurs worth £175
- Tailored progression plans and opportunities to take part in SAGE qualification or Startup Awards North East.
- Further course information can be found here or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
“I joined the Understanding Enterprise Level 1 course because I had lots to say and energy to express, the ‘how’ was lacking. My confidence and self –belief at times held me back, I kept myself stuck. Having joined the course it really gave me a safe environment to build myself belief and confidence in that I can make a start."
"Working as a freelancer, especially during lockdown, made me realise how much I love office/studio culture. I love having a group of peers that I can use as a sounding board to bounce ideas off and I wanted to use this opportunity as a way of meeting like-minded entrepreneurs."
"I wanted to gain new skills and understanding of how to start and maintain a small business. I had just launched an online platform but wanted to gain more insight into the tools I need to continue to make it a success."
Scottish Rach Draws
"I signed up for the Understanding Enterprise Level 1 Course for the qualification and to see if I learn anything new. Also, to have a chance to find other like minded people."
Making Changes NE